All pupils are expected to wear the HPAPL uniform, at all times of the day and on the way to and from the academy. Our uniform is very smart and practical and it reflects what we think of ourselves and our academy.
All children are also expected to have a Harris Primary book bag*.
Uniform consists of:
- A Harris Primary logo purple sweatshirt*
- A Harris Primary logo purple cardigan*
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Grey pinafore dress
- White logo polo shirt*
- Black or grey tights or black, white grey socks
- Black school shoes or plain black trainers (Please note that Wellington boots will need to be changed on arrival)
- A Harris Primary reversible coat/fleece (optional) *
- A dark coloured winter coat in either black or navy.
PE kit consists of:
- A Harris Primary white logo t-shirt*
- Black shorts*/plain black jogging bottoms*
- Trainers and plimsolls (indoor PE)
- A Harris Primary logo PE bag*
- Jewellery is not acceptable in the Academy except for small stud earrings
- Hijabs should be grey, white or black
- In the summer term, summer dresses can be worn (in the academy colours)
Starred items (*) are available to purchase from the Academy office
Uniform is sold from the Academy office on Wednesdays only.
If you prefer, you may order online directly from the supplier Brigade.Their web address is: www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com