Dates: Apply by 9am Monday 7th June 2017
Interview Date: W/C Monday 12th June 2017
Job Start Date: September 2017 or ASAP
Salary: MPS/UPS (Inner London) TLR’s available to the right candidate. £1,500 Harris Federation allowance and other benefits.
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious trainee or newly qualified teacher (NQT) to join our hard working and friendly team. The appointed candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, passionate about teaching and ambitious.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
- Disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life of the
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane?
Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane is a successful academy based in Tottenham, North London. We strive to provide the best possible education and opportunities for our children to face the challenges of the 21st century. We are welcoming and supportive.
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued
- A highly motivated staff team
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences
- Support for your own professional development
For NQTs, we provide our highly successful Harris Federation NQT programme where you will train alongside other NQTs from across the Federation. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in the true collaborative spirit of Harris. There is a structure of support and challenge with customised professional learning, and every NQT has a professional mentor.
If you would like to apply please follow the link:URL of job : https://careers.harrisfederation.org.uk/vacancy/nqt-314507.html
For more information about the position, please download the Candidate Information Pack above. If you have any queries regarding this job, or to arrange a confidential discussion or visit to the academy, please contact Emma Olakisan, PA to the Principal, at email@example.com or contact the school on 020 8808 3231
|Harris Primary Staff Induction Teacher N...||24th May 2017||Download|
|Harris Primary Staff Induction - Class T...||30th Mar 2017||Download|