Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on January 26th 2015
Arts Council award Harris Philip Lane Artsmark Gold status
Artsmark is Arts Council England’s flagship programme which enables schools and other organisations to evaluate, strengthen and celebrate their arts and cultural provision. It is delivered by Trinity College London and 10 regional Bridge organisations drive participation.
Achieving Artsmark status demonstrates that Philip Lane has a number of very special qualities. It demonstrates that we:
- have an excellent arts and cultural offer
- are forward thinking and open to development
- are committed to investing in our staff and young people
- are committed to listening to our students and providing opportunities for our community
- have an effective approach to building sustainable relationships with arts and cultural organisations
- value the arts and culture through a broad and balanced curriculum