10 Special Facts About Our Academy
These facts were written by Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane's community; Pupils, parents and staff.
- We have 428 lively young minds across the academy with ambitious aspirations.
- We have driven, committed, caring and supportive staff with high expectations.
- In work and in play, our children are encouraged to adhere to our special values Respect, Effort, Attitude, Cooperation and Honesty.
- Specialist qualified teachers deliver music, PE, science and spanish lessons across the academy.
- We celebrate cultural diversity by holding events that engage the wider community.
- Creativity and fun are important aspects in the way we do things such as competitions and events in music and PE.
- Wrap around care is available from 7.30am - 6pm.
- Progress at the end of KS2 has been well above national average for the last two years.
- Children feel happy and safe at the academy.
- All staff agree that nothing is more important that the children.