All pupils are expected to wear the HPAPL uniform, at all times of the day and on the way to and from the academy. Our uniform is very smart and practical and it reflects what we think of ourselves and our academy.
All children are also expected to have a Harris Primary book bag*.
Uniform consists of:
- A Harris Primary logo purple jumper*
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Harris Primary Skirt*
- Grey pinafore dress
- Harris Primary Pinafore*
- White collered shirt
- Black or grey tights
- Black, white or grey socks
- Black smart school shoes (Please note that Wellington boots will need to be changed on arrival)
- A dark coloured winter coat in either black or navy.
- Harris Primary logo Backpack*
PE kit consists of:
- A Harris Primary purple logo t-shirt*
- Black shorts*
- A Harris Primary logo PE bag*
- Trainers and plimsolls (indoor PE)
- Jewellery is not acceptable in the Academy except for small stud earrings
- Hijabs should be grey, white or black
- Hair accessories such as bobbles and slides should be in school uniform colours or match the colour of the child’s hair.
- In the summer term, summer dresses can be worn (in the academy colours)
Starred items (*) are available to purchase from ParentPay
All uniform is sold via ParentPay. On Tuesdays our Receptionist will download all the previous weeks orders and place them in the childs backpack.
HPAPL is committed to ensuring no family is deterred from applying to a school due to the costs for its uniform. Therefore please contact our school office if you are unable to fund the full uniform cost.
If you have any well-looked after uniform that your child has grown out of then please bring it back to the office and you will receive a £5 off new uniform voucher. We also keep a stock of ‘pre-loved’ uniform for purchase at £5 per garment.